Payroll Team Leader
This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to lead a team of Payroll Administrators who deliver an effective, efficient payroll processing function, ensuring that all employees are paid accurately and on time, working within a fast paced retail environment.
If you have a strong payroll background with team management experience, this is the ideal role for you.
Job objectives and responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of 5 payroll administrators
- Responsible for the day to day running of team
- Ensure all payroll data is processed accurately to set time lines
- Administer Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- Administer payments to third parties
- Team Leader or supervisory experience
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word and Microsoft Office
- Experience of handling multiple pay frequencies
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of current HMRC and payroll legislation
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.