Software Implementation Consultant - European SW Group
6 days left
- Full Time
Software Implementation Consultant required to join European Software Group. Based in London to work on projects for their blue chip customers.
We are looking for number of people to join their expanding team.
The Implementation Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of their product to meet the unique needs of each customer.
Skills & Experience
- Must have completed a number of full lifecycle software implementations.
- Ability to instil confidence in customers, to build bridges and long lasting relationships. Have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude, taking ownership for the resolution of issues.
- Proactive, can achieve deadlines in accordance with strict timetables. Ability to present well-reasoned alternative resourcing scenarios to customers and Project Managers.
- Strong academic background would also be a distinct advantage, with a scientific or technical degree.
- Provide consultancy to analyse the client's processes to determine the requirements for each module and whether configuration, or customisation is needed.
- Complete internal and project documentation (including functional specifications).
- Manage client relationships and expectations during the implementation process.
- Work alongside the Project Manager and technical team to schedule, track and communicate client implementation milestones and training.
- Provide support and training to users, including assisting with data migration.
This is an outstanding chance to join a fast growing company in London. The role will require occasional travel to customer sites but does not normally require staying away from home frequently.
Contact me for a full specification and a confidential discussion about this great opportunity.