Accountant - Corporate & Personal Tax
3 days left
- Full Time
My client are UK based Tax Consultants, Accountants and Business Advisors for small businesses and their owners seeking assistance with their financial and taxation challenges. The office is based on the Bucks/Herts border.
They are looking for an individual to build on and expand a well-established and regarded accountancy practice operating within a niche market (pharmacy). Specific experience around Pharmacy will not be necessary - Training can be provided.
They are offering an attractive base salary for the right applicant plus bonuses based on new business secured. Again, for the right applicant, additional benefits would include directorship and equity in the business.
The role will include securing new clients (a clear focus on developing the business) and handling all aspects of clients accountancy and tax requirements.
Interested candidates should fulfil the following criteria;
• Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
• At Least 4 to 5 years’ experience working in a professional accountancy practice
• Have personal and corporate tax experience
• Have managed a portfolio of clients
• A "people person" with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Confident working with IT and bookkeeping software
• Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised, keep up to date with legislation and plan their own work effectively
• Experience in tax and accounting issues around business sales would be a bonus
If you would be interested to discuss this opportunity with me and find out more about the client then please contact me via email or reply to this inmail.