UCCE Project Engineer - Home Based
4 days left
- Full Time
OUr client is an IT and Telecommunications managed services provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Cisco Project Engineer will be responsible for implementing Cisco UCCE solutions within existing clients.
- Work in a virtual project team and be responsible for the full implementation lifecycle.
- Work closely with other departments to agree solution design, ensuring design is in line with client requirements.
- Prior to installation, provide network, voice and environmental advice to clients.
- Ensure efficient delivery of solutions and excellent customer service is provided throughout implementation.
- Carry out testing to ensure client’s network is capable of carrying voice.
- Provide a detailed internal and client handover.
- Proactively identify any issues which may arise when implementing solution.
- Act as a main point of technical contact throughout the implementation process for the client.
- Ensure that clients and other technical teams are updated of progress at all times.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Strive to meet delivery milestones and work in accordance with company procedures.
- Develop technical and operational knowledge and technical qualifications.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a project engineering position.
- Solid experience of installing and configuring Cisco UCCE applications.
- Solid Cisco IP Telephony experience with knowledge of business telephony applications in the converged environment.
- Experience in coordinating with various departments and meeting desired project deadlines.
- Strong understanding of telecoms and networking principles.
- The ability to explain technical matters to non-technical staff.
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills.
- A keen interest in application development and scripting would be a bonus.
- A proactive and enthusiastic nature.
- Home Based