Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is an established and growing company looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit a Revenue Manager with at least 2 years' experience who is looking for a fast pace, dynamic environment to put your skills to good use. Working as part of a small commercial team, the Revenue Manager will be responsible for driving the revenue and profitability of a multi-site business.
This is a well-established and exciting company that is highly regarded within their industry and continually growing year on year. They have an exciting atmosphere with an energetic attitude towards work.
The successful individual will have experience in making commercial decisions and being accountable for them. The candidate will have the ability to analyse data and identify trends as well as experience in delivering forecasts and budgets. Strong communication and influencing skills are essential as is a great sense of humour. The candidate will need to have a drivers licence as you will be required to regularly visit sites.
Duties will include:
- Support the development of the revenue management strategy
- Proactively ensure that the business responds to demand
- Manage price and yield tactics
- Monitor market conditions and competitor activity
- Provide effective analysis and reporting
- Communicate the revenue strategies, trading performance and trends to internal stakeholders
- To support the development of distribution channels from helping to identify opportunities, to inventory control and system implementation
- Develop and maintain the management information platform
- Support commercial team activity as required
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability