Mortgage Adviser - £28,500+ Basic - Guildford
6 days left
- Full Time
Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Basic salary from £28,500
Plus an attractive yearly bonus
All Leads Provided + full back office support
The average adviser there is able to process 20 applications a month and if you add protection to 30% of these cases, this would give you a minimum of £23,000 in commission.
We are currently partnered with an innovative and forward thinking mortgage brokerage who due to continual growth are looking to expand their team of experienced advisers. This role has genuine long term career development opportunities/potential, perfect for an individual looking to continue their mortgage advising career within a dynamic and progressive firm.
My client is offering a unique opportunity to join their organisation within the capacity of a mortgage & protection adviser based from their offices near Guildford. They provide you with all the leads, they are coming from multiple sources such as; a massive estate agents; 3 smaller satellite offices; referrals etc. it is a genuine opportunity for someone to write a lot of business. The firm will provide you with full administrative support, enabling you to focus on the advising.
This firm prides themselves on providing high quality holistic and comprehensive financial advice to their well established and loyal clientèle base. They have excellent relationships in place with numerous sources of new business creating fantastic growth projections and exceptional on target earnings.
The organisation will provide the successful candidate with;
- Competitive basic from £28,500+
- Competitive & attractive yearly bonus structure in place
- Competitive commission structure in place
- Leads provided for you.
- Full administrative support provided by a team of experienced administrators.
- The opportunity to advise on whole of market products.
The requirements for this position are;
- CeMAP Qualification or equivalent.
- Motivate and driven individual with 2 years experience working in a whole of market environment.
- Knowledge of mortgage product sourcing software and lenders processing systems.
If you are interested in discussing this position please contact Oliver Berettoni at Reward Recruitment Ltd for a discrete initial chat to discuss and attain further information regarding the role.
CEMAP / MAQ / CF6 / Mortgage Adviser / Mortgage Advisor