Occupational Health Technician
7 days left
- Full Time
Occupational Health Technician- 3-5 Days per Week
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package and Training and Development Opportunities
People Asset Management is rapidly expanding, and we are now looking to employ an Occupational Health Technician to work with a wider Occupational Health team within the London area. The post is for at least 3-5 days per week and you will provide Occupational Health Services and Support to our public and private sector clients.
The role will involve travel to areas including Southall, Greenford and Central London. You may also be asked to travel to other areas within London when needed.
The role will involve:
- Pre-employment Health Screening
- Medical examination for screening purposes e.g blood pressure, eye tests, urine sample BMI ETC
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Audiometric screening
- Lung function screening
- Driver Medicals
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in an Occupational Health technician role or have relevant skills
- Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Scheme
- Life Insurance Scheme
- 33 Days Annual Leave
If you feel this role would be suitable for you - apply now!