Business Development Manager
Our goal is to find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Business Development Manager
- Location: Near Watford, Herts
- Salary: £28,000-£35,000
- Contract: Permanent
Business Development Manager:
- Have you got a proven track record of developing new business?
- Maybe you’ve worked within Recruitment or have worked as a Recruitment consultant previously and are now looking to develop your sales skills in a different are?
- Are you confident on the phone and would enjoy build relationships with prospective client, proactively researching leads, promptly following up leads/enquiries?
- Would you enjoy a varied role where you get to meet clients face-to-face?
- Are you a personable individual who enjoys developing long-term and beneficial relationships with clients?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent customer services skills?
- Does an attractive basic salary and commission structure appeal do you?
- Are you looking for a career and not just a job?
If you answer 'YES’ to the above, then we may have the next job you’re looking for as a Business Development Mangaer. Please get in touch, as the TalentHQ team would love to hear from you!
Main Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Drive and prioritise personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims and role targets.
- Generate new business leads by making outbound calls to new and prospective clients, proactively researching leads, promptly following up leads/enquiries, using own contacts/network.
- Proactively identify and pursue potential markets and prospects.
- Meet qualified new prospects face to face, where appropriate.
- Accurately record all activity on Salesforce in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of all important Company documents and records, kept secure and up to date, using approved database.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures. General duties
- Attend training and company meetings, as required.
- Any other reasonable job related request.
- First class sales skills with a proven ability to meet and exceed targets by means of telephone and face to face methods.
- Self-motivated and results driven, a must.
- Ability to work well with time pressures in a constantly changing environment. Good time management, organisational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and empathetic skills.
- Focusea good representative of the Company at all times.
- Flexible outlook and team player.
- IT Literate, proficient in using MS Office, Outlook and sales CRM systems (SalesForce). d on delivering a high level of customer service.
- Knowledge of P.A.Y.E. and NIC is preferred.
- Experience of working within the recruitment industry, contractor payroll or financial services.
- Good working knowledge of Maths and being fluent written and spoken English is required.
- Accurate and timely data management skills.
- A desire to be a good representative of the Company at all times.
- Flexible outlook and team player.
- IT Literate, proficient in using MS Office, Outlook and sales CRM systems (SalesForce).
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.