5 days left
- Full Time
Permanent RequirementNetwork EngineerOur client, a NHS organisation based in London, is currently recruiting for a Network Engineer on a permanent basis. The role will involve BAU 3rd line network support, as well as supporting on-going project work.Core responsibilities include:
- Supporting a complex Cisco network (and several thousand users) spread across multiple services and sites
- Configuring, Installing, and troubleshooting Cisco switches and routers
- Working on technical projects linked to the expansion of services and sites
- Handling technical issues and tickets escalated from the 1st and 2nd line
- Ensuring all issues are dealt with as professionally as possible in line with ITIL processes
Desired experience includes:
- Cisco CCNA Qualification
- Strong experience of routing and switches
- A strong knowledge of Cisco technology: routers, switches, security, IOS etc.
- The ability to work in a small team using your own initiative
- Strong communication skills
Duration: PermanentLocation: LondonRate: £30 - 40k, rate dependant on experience, NHS holiday and pension offeringIf you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to or call Neil Cassule or Joe Tyrrell on .