West of London
Up to £30K + benefits + bonus
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be working on a specific product line across EMEA.
- Responsible for strategic launching of products and campaigns to the EMEA market by working with internal team to create the plan.
- Responsible for all elements of the campaign creation, development and execution; emailers, assets, landing pages, different partners' involvement, stakeholder understanding, and market research.
- Responsible for analysing projects submitted for consideration by other departments; considering the risks to the business as well as overall resource required as well as executing them.
- Responsible for organising legal contracts, NDAs and any other required documentation for external suppliers
- Integrate all products and services into campaign messaging, events and associated sales and marketing.
- Responsible for internal and external market data to help guide the strategy for EMEA in conjunction with relevant stakeholders.
- Work with strategic marketing and business managers to ensure suitable and relevant product message and strategy, brand exposure, identify potential growth areas and opportunities, provide feedback, support new products development, among others.
- Work with others to select, organise (if necessary) and execute both EMEA wide and local events to successfully create consistent awareness and recognition of the brand
- Responsible for management of the EMEA marketing budgets and also work with relevant colleagues.
- Among other work related duties.
Key skills & requirements
- CIM or IDM knowledge would be a plus
- Experience in IT (software or hardware )Marketing
- Understanding of PC architecture
- Fluency in English (business level)
- Ideally another European language.
- Interest or experience working within the gaming sector would be ideal.
- Budget management
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills within multicultural environment.
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Keywords: Marketing, gaming, hardware, software, campaigns, gaming, videogames, online gaming, gambling