2 days left
- Full Time
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job objectives and responsibilities
* To operate, maintain effectively (with minimum supervision), new and existing mechanical building services to specified standards at a commercial site in Chelmsford.
* To maintain and improve standards of quality, health, safety and environment, good housekeeping and to report any short comings and issues promptly.
* To be responsible for the coordination of sub-contractors working within your areas
* Safely and efficiently, install, maintain and repair plant and equipment within portfolio
* Undertake works as directed by your supervisor or contract manager
* Carry out diagnostic and fault finding to plant and equipment within portfolio
* Carryout routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and commissioning to plant and equipment within portfolio
* City & Guilds qualification ( or equivalent) in a relevant discipline (such as mechanical),
* Covering HVAC maintenance incorporating AC, VRF systems
* To safely and efficiently install, maintain and repair plant and equipment
* To carry out diagnostic and fault finding
* To carry out routine servicing and commissioning to plant
* Maintain plant, PPM, personal and vehicle records