QHSE Advisor (Transport) - London
5 days left
- Full Time
Cento have an excellent opportunity for a QHSE Advisor (Transport) based in London. This is a chance to join a global leading facilities management company at a time of impressive growth and expansion.
With an outstanding history of delivering a high quality service, this company is also well known for providing unparalleled opportunities to building all employees with a rewarding career, whilst providing ongoing support and training to develop and excel in your field.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing practical advice, guidance and support on the following functions:
- Occupational Health
- Business Continuity
Additional duties will include:
- To understand the needs and demands of the Industrial Business Unit, and to provide advice, guidance and direction.
- To develop and foster positive relationships with key senior management to ensure QSHE systems and policies are understood and delivered.
- To ensure the implementation and management of all the QSHE policies, assets, resources, processes and systems
- To ensure that all the QSHE, resources, measures, processes and systems support, drive and deliver the needs of the business unit and reflect the standards and the Vision and Values of the Company.
- Grad IOSH
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- IEMA qualification.
- Quality Management qualification/membership.
- Experience with industrial services i.e. scaffolding, insulation, painting etc.
- Quality Assurance.
- Environmental Management.
- Capable of implementing new QSHE processes and business systems.
- NVQ Level 4 in Health & Safety
- Familiar with IT support systems.
- High level knowledge of legal processes
- Environment Management qualification/membership
- Proven track record in the provision of practical operational QSHE solutions
- Food safety training
What’s on offer? In return, they are offering an excellent salary up to £48,000, and an above industry average benefits package including a company pension plus 25 days holiday (+ statutory holidays).