Sales and Sales Team Leader Vacancies
3 days left
- Full Time
Sales and Sales Team Leader Vacancy - Leatherhead
GetGeared. And Go! GetGeared is one of the largest Motorcycle Clothing and Accessories Retailers in the UK. We supply the world’s greatest motorcycle clothing brands and back it all up with an outstanding customer experience! We started off 10 years ago, as a pure web based mail-order Company; today we operate a large international website and 2 retail stores in the UK. (One in Leeds and Leatherhead/Surrey).
We have a vacancy for a sales person to join our small and friendly team in our Leatherhead store.
- "Eye" for retail - display, stock presentation, general upkeep
- Ability to sell & ability to smile (excellent interpersonal skills)
- Ability to conduct yourself over the phone and face to face
- Product knowledge for bike clothing and parts (This is desirable but not essential as product training is given)
- Can complete daily and weekly tasks as set;
- Good computer literacy, a solid command of PC based order systems and intermediate knowledge of Excel (data filtering, look up tables) is required
Deliver exceptional customer service and advice to store customers whether face to face, over the telephone or by written correspondence
- Support the store Team Leader in meeting and exceeding sales targets,
- Responsibility for Product Areas within the store,
- Keep up to date with all product knowledge and attend all training events,
- Contribute to the development of the store and the achievements of the whole team,
- Complete daily and weekly shop tasks efficiently and in a timely manner,
- Ensure that the shop floor is kept clean, presentable and tidy at all times,
- Support the mail-order side of the company with phone based advice & sales
- That all orders are processed in an efficient and timely manner
- Contribute ideas to promote the shop’s profitability
Sales Team Leader Role:
In addition to the above requirements and responsibilities, you will also carry out duties such as:
- Opening and closing the store
- Cashing up
- Issuing refunds/ exchanges
- Warranty returns
- Handling complaints
- Delegating daily/ weekly/ monthly tasks to the team and ensuring they are completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Organising rota
- Ensuring the store is sufficiently stocked up and organised (delegating where necessary)
- Analysing (and adjusting) stock and order errors - e.g. negative stock list, missing stock, warranty stock, orders despatched incorrectly etc.
- Ensuring all tasks on our Computer systems are correct at all times
- Checking and answering voicemails
- Previous people management experience would be an advantage in this role
Full time hours: Working on a shift rota basis of 5 out of every 7 days. Our shop opening hours (currently are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10am to 7pm and Thursday 11am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm.
Training Provided: Full sales, systems, and product training will be provided, however if you do ride a motorbike or have previous experience selling motorcycle clothing you would have an advantage!
- Basic full time starting salary £15,000 - £17,000 (depending on experience and job role)
- Bonus (with an OTE of up to £21,000)
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- and other Discretionary payments
For Consideration: Please send your CV and a covering letter through the online application. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible.