Weekend Maintenance Engineer
Due to rapid growth our Client is now seeking a Weekend Maintenance Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team based in Lymington to provide preventative and breakdown maintenance engineering support for all plant, equipment and buildings.
Your responsibilities and activities will include:
- Within agreed and planned program complete mechanical maintenance routines as issued by engineering and direct production supervision.
- Respond to plant and equipment breakdown in and efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain all engineering documentation and records of repairs, planned maintenance and testing procedures.
- Manage own workload based on instruction and formal requests.
- Participate pro-actively in the process of continuous improvement, including identification and actioning of agreed work.
- Assist in maximising equipment availability without compromising safety and production requirements.
- Provide effective and regular communication to shift and engineering direct reporting structure on plant and equipment issues.
Qualifications and experience required:
Suitable engineering apprenticeship qualifications, specifically mechanical. Ideally 17th edition IEE Regs. Must have provided engineering support in previous roles in a production environment.
Working hours are Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12 Hour shifts on a rota basis doing days and nights (06:00 am till 18.00 pm or 18:00 pm till 06.00 am) with salary up to £35K.