7 days left
- Full Time
This is a superb opportunity for a well-rounded and experienced professional to grow his or her career in a fast growing Fintech. You’ll be reporting to the Senior Risk Manager, working closely with the sales team, in order to assess new invoice finance applications, with a view to making informed credit decisions. The role is fast paced, and new business will be underwritten in line with agreed terms for turnaround times, so the successful candidate must be organised, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
The successful candidate will possess an understanding of the financial services domain, ideally within the SME lending space. Working closely with the sales and operations team you will join the Risk team and be tasked with assessing credit risk.
- On a day-to-day basis you’ll be assessing the credit and default risk of companies
- You will work closely with the Sales team while keeping a low level of risk
- Assess the credit and fraud risk of companies applying for funding
- Decide whether to accept or reject an application and where necessary, you will seek extra information, or discuss the applications with relevant parties
- Ensure that the probability of default is reduced via verification with our clients’ customers
- Liaise with the Operations team to advise on how to allocate payments in our bank accounts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Daily communication with Clients
- Supporting the Risk and Operations teams
- Contribute to new and existing marketing channels, participation in industry events, thematic campaigns and hosting clients on site
- Analytical reports, producing models of investment economics, building investor return forecasting
- You have a good finance acumen
- You’re analytical, have excellent attention to detail and you’re able to work under pressure
- You’re independent, well organized and with a "can do" attitude;
- You work hard and are passionate about achieving great results;
- You pitch-in and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty;
- You are data driven, and get things done;
- The role is fast paced so the successful candidate must be organised, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- You’re excited by the challenge of working in fintech.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Approximately 2 years’ relevant work experience including, asset management, finance
- Experience in credit essential and/or financial structuring a plus
- Financial modelling, data manipulation and strong Excel skills a must
- Ability to use and create reports from data portals, CRM systems and other online tracking programs a plus