Junior Data Scientist
This global digital media agency that runs campaigns for major clients across retail, luxury and travel markets is looking for a Junior Data Scientist to help clients solve complex business challenges using advanced statistical techniques and marketing expertise.
As part of the Advanced Analytics team you will work directly with clients to understand their unique business challenges and then to devise strategies to overcome them based on hard evidence. You will have strong analytical skills coupled with project coordination abilities that will help create relevant marketing strategies attuned to clients business needs.
You will need:
- A recent graduate in a statistical or mathematical field with some work experience/internship in an analytical role.
- Some experience with R
- Strong desire to progress in a Data Science or Analyst role, solving challenges using applied statistical or data science techniques (econometric testing, machine learning etc.)
- It would be a major advantage if you had technical ability in R and SQL
- Ability to leverage data to suggest solutions to real world problems
- Good client facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and clear presenter
- Practical understanding of how digital marketing works would be useful
For more jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter