ACA Financial Accountant
7 days left
- Full Time
My client is a global transport company based in London with a finance team of circa 40 people. This role reports into the Group Financial Accountant and this position plays a lead role within the Financial Reporting function with respect to all financial reporting activities, the month end process, commentary on results, inter-company accounting, general ledger integrity checks, drafting of accounting papers, and other ad-hoc accounting tasks.
Key Selection Criteria
You will be inspired and driven by the opportunity to work with a global company that is on the path towards an exciting transformation. To be considered for this position, you will meet the following criteria.
· ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualification
· 2 years Accounting Experience; ideally with a background in Audit or as part of a multi-national financial reporting function
· A strong understanding of current Accounting standards and IFRS
· Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability liaising with senior finance stakeholders
· Strong investigative, analytical, problem solving and process improvement skills