Business Development Manager - Security & Intelligence
2 days left
- Full Time
I’m excited to be working with a private intelligence and security consultancy who are now seeking a Business Development Manager to help continue to grow and develop an already rapidly expanding business. This is a really exciting opportunity with lots of room for future development and progression. Reporting to the Directors, the successful candidate will work autonomously and from home. Entry level and recent graduates would be welcome to apply.
As the Business Development Manager, your duties will include:
- Identify, develop, and nurture business prospects
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to the Directors including forecasts, market status, and prospect pipeline
- Build long-term partnerships and trust within the marketplace
- Input ideas and participate in marketing events
- Help the Directors to build a market leading brand
- Have a good understanding of Social Media and develop social media accounts as directed
To be the successful Business Development Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have a good understanding of Security and Intelligence language
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong written and oral delivery
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Own transport
- Prepared to travel nationally and possibly internationally (expenses will be paid)
- Proven sales success and strong record of achieving new business revenue targets
- Ability to work from home
- Previous industry experience - at very least a keen interest in the industry is required
- Educated to Honours or Masters Degree level - not essential if a good level of competency and experience are demonstrated
- Qualifications or experience in any of the following: Analysis, Political Science, any hard sciences, Engineering, Geo Politics, Economics, specifically in either Africa or Asia.
- Ability to speak Foreign language(s) would be advantageous
- Military or intelligence background in private or public sector is highly desirable
In return, you will receive a very competitive basic salary (depending on experience) plus generous commission structure and benefits package, including high level private medical & dental plans.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Louise FitzGerald at QI Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret to inform you that if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.