Senior Financial Planning and Analysis
3 days left
- Full Time
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis individual for a Listed Media business based in London. As the Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst this role will report into the Financial Controller and will define and develop the budget/forecasting processes across their business units whilst completing an ongoing analytical review and challenge of their actual and forecast/budget.
- Coordinate and review of the annual budget and rolling forecast process.
- Instil best practice for management reporting process throughout the business.
- Responsibility for all reporting & analysis of companywide performance on a monthly & ad-hoc basis focusing on the key drivers within the organisation.
- Evaluate and implement improvements to planning and forecasting tools.
- Define and develop budget/forecasting process across our business units.
- Ad hoc analysis and support of the broader finance function.
This is high profile that requires an ACA Qualified with post-qualification experience gained within a Media environment. They will have advanced demonstrable Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and must be comfortable building models/reports up to Pivot table level.