Accounts Assistant/AP - French speaking - NYSE Listed
Our Client are a leading Technology Business listed on the New York Stock Exchange specialising within conceptual models working across industry sectors including Healthcare, Aerospace & Defence, Motorsports and entertainment servicing leading brands like Formula 1 and Disney. Originally founded in mid 80’s they currently have operations across the US, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions servicing customers in over 80 countries globally. They are currently looking to appoint a French speaking Accounts Payable Clerk based out of their UK HQ in Hemel Hampstead, Hertfordshire.
Reporting to the European Accounts Payable Supervisor, principle duties include;
- Invoice processing and coding for product & MRO purchase ledgers
- Ensuring invoices are approved in line with internal approval matrix
- Ensure compliance with Local Invoice accounting rules and regulations
- Employee expense reimbursement processing and controls
- Supplier statement reconciliations to General Ledger and query resolutions
- Assist with month end close processes including accruals and prepayments
- Produce key supplier statistics and metrics
- Ad-hoc cover in Accounts Payable within the Benelux region as required
- Previous experience of (Oracle) Financial Systems
- Confident Excel skills with exposure of Pivot Tables and v Lookups
- Good organisational skills with excellent communication, fluent French, strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced busy finance function
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us! You could receive between £100-£250 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis. (Salary dependent) Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.