Senior Bookkeeper/Management Accountant - Top 100
Senior Bookkeeper/Management Accountant
My client is a Top 100 firm of Chartered Accountants based in Central London currently seeking a Senior Bookkeeper/Management Accountant to join their successful practice.
Senior Bookkeeper/Management Accountant duties of the role will include:
- production of management accounts;
- preparation of VAT returns; and
- you will have a portfolio of clients which you will service on a monthly basis.
Senior Bookkeeper/Management Accountant Person specification
- Experience of production of management accounts in a practice background is essential; however, we will consider candidates that have moved away into industry and are now looking to return to practice.
- Applicants may be ideally studying towards or be newly qualified as an AAT professional (or be part- qualified ACCA - fundamental stage).
- In-depth experience of Sage is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Have experience in QuickBooks would be preferable.