Health & Safety Advisor
6 days left
- Full Time
My client, a specialist design and build company is looking for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to undertake an exciting role within this market leading construction contractor based in London.
This role is to ensure that all workers comply with safety legislation and that all safety policies and practices are adopted and adhered to. Also to assist the Health and Safety Manager with various tasks.
- To assist Health and Safety Manager in complying with current health and safety legislation and/or regulations with the objective of ensuring that all reasonable and proper measures are taken to protect the safety and health of all staff and visitors
- Assist the Health and Safety Manager in the review
- To assist the Health and Safety Manager in increasing health and safety awareness at all levels within the organisation and monitor closely health and safety compliance among sub-contractors
- To carry out daily duties including site inductions, collecting all training records, carrying out walks of the site and the updating and recording of all safety paperwork
- A Health & Safety qualification such as NEBOSH is essential
- At least 2 years' experience in delivering Health and Safety
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.