Ecommerce Manager – premium fashion retail group – Central London - £25-32,000
This group of premium apparel and footwear brands are looking for an up and coming Ecommerce Manager to take ownership of website trade, development and experience.
About the company...
As a market leader in design and distribution of footwear and clothing for own and licensed brand this business has grown year on year over the past 20 years. With investment from a larger group this is a great opportunity for a Junior Ecommerce specialist to make their mark.
About the Ecommerce Manager role...
Reporting into the Creative Director and working closely with PR, Marketing & Sales you will have responsibility for the website including:
- Owning the ecommerce sales strategy to drive traffic and sales and improving customer experience
- Analyse the performance of channels and implementation of product merchandising
- Upload all new season product information and data, photography and editorial
- Plan and control the ecommerce budget for marketing, technical, creative etc.
- Day to day maintenance of the website and developments, liaising with external web agencies
- Managing the email database using Campaign Monitor and Mailchimp.
- 2+ years in ecommerce with a proven record in delivering sales growth and innovation.
- Highly commercial with an analytical mindset
- Experience with Magento platform would be advantageous
- Photoshop experience would be desired
- A hands-on approach and attitude to get things done.
- Agency management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly autonomous and varied role in an exciting business
Interview dates: ASAP
If this Ecommerce Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv and portfolio and quote reference KY55527