Event Operations Manager
Fantastic opportunity to work in an international events business, part of a FTSE 250 organisation with great career and earning potential.
The Event Operations Manager will look after the end-to-end logistics for B2B international conferences across 4 event brands.
- Full event management responsibility for event operations for a portfolio of international events
- Sourcing, negotiating and liaising with suppliers on each event including venue
- Budgetary control - ensuring event falls within budget, costs are controlled, prices compared and discounts negotiated without compromising quality
- Compiling documentation for each event -speakers/sponsors/media partners
- Project manage each event on site
- Proven B2B conference or event logistics experience
- Foreign languages are an advantage
- Experience of Salesforce a bonus
- Accurate, good eye for detail, meticulous and well organised
- Excellent communication skills - able to deal with people at all levels, good written communication and confident telephone manner
- Extremely organised - able to multi-task, excellent time management
- Confidence to negotiate with and develop good business relationships with clients, sponsors, vendors and contractors
SALARY: £26,000 + commission (OTE £+10-15k)
Not the right role for you? Recommend a friend or colleague and, upon successful placement, receive £250 worth of vouchers!
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.