Legal Property / Assistant/Administrator
6 days left
- Full Time
Legal Property / Assistant/Administrator needed based in Milton Keynes.
This is a Fix Term Contract lasting 6 months - it may extend beyond? The hours of work are from 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch Monday to Friday.
- The successful candidate will take prime responsibility for the administration of plot sales under the supervision of a Partner.
- The administrative role will include: Assisting the Partner/Solicitor in the preparation and assembly of the standard estate documentation ("The Seller’s Legal Pack")and precedent documentation.
- This will include Contract, Lease/Transfer, Land Registry entries and plan, other title documents, standard replies to enquiries, planning, highway and drainage documents and other relevant papers.
- Proven Administration skills.
- Organisation and efficiency.
- Reporting and liaising with clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly advantageous: knowledge of the Conveyancing processes. A bright law graduate who has the aptitude to learn quickly and who is sufficiently well organised to deal with a high workload.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.