Management Accountant - Full Study Support
Phillips Grant Associates are assisting a growing consultancy to recruit for a progressive Management Accountant. The consultancy has grown extensively already and this is set to continue for the years to come so it is an exciting place to be.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international consultancy and play a lead role within the finance function reporting to the finance lead. You will be expected to support the work of the senior member within the finance operation and provide guidance to two junior members of staff.
You will have responsibility for:
- Producing management accounts.
- Cost accounting, inventory accounting.
- Overseeing AP/AR.
- Project analysis.
- Developing trends and cash flow analysis
- Ensuring control of quality over all finance transactions.
- Assisting with the annual audit process.
- Continually assessing finance processes and procedures.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and the role will develop along with the successful individual.
To be successful in applying for this role you will need to have a strong academic background. If you are studying towards a professional qualification such as CIMA or ACCA then full study support will be offered. It is not essential for you to be studying to apply for this role.