4 days left
- Full Time
My client is a very well respected, medium sized subcontractor who is based in the Midlands and has an increased workload in Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire & Bedfordshire.
As a civil engineering contractor, they specialise in groundworks, roads/sewers work, infrastructure, paving and civil engineering. They have a requirement for an ambitious and capable Site Engineer to work on large residential schemes across the South East.
The Site Engineer / Setting Out Engineer will be responsible for setting out all levels, groundworks and road/sewers works for the schemes. You will have solid experience as an engineer within the construction industry and have experience of roads and sewer works.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Experience of Civil Engineering works
- HNC/Degree in Construction related subject
- Significant industry experience on varied work types
- IT proficient
- No kit required as this will be provided
Salary Package & Benefits on offer:
- Excellent basic salary or day rate (on a self-employed basis)
- Company car or car allowance
Please note - if you do not hear from i-texo recruitment within 5 days of your application please deem your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
if you are looking for your next move please call Russell at i-texo for a confidential conversation now.