Senior Client Advisor
Our major Client is looking for a talented and experienced London Market professional to work closely with Insurers.
You will be responsible for Client reporting which will improve technical data and business information and support better client prospecting and service.
The role will involve working closely with teams in London, Ipswich and Internationally as well as regularly meeting with Insurers.
You will be active in the design of processes and the KPIs to measure them, and be an escalation point for complex issues.
This environment is ever-changing and the data, technical detail and reports must be updated on an ongoing basis. So the capability to think on your feet and solve problems is essential to this role
You main responsibilities will include:
- Work with Relationship Managers to ensure that Client needs are being met and actioned / resolved speedily
- Provide technical, product and subject matter expertise where required
- Assist with the resolution of complex technical queries
- Meet with Clients to gain a deep understanding of their business
- Liaise with Clients , including Internationally, and build strong relationships
- Oversight and support the recording, production and delivery of reports
- Auditing data to ensure accuracy
- Design and monitor internal KPIs and understand the reasons if the targets are not met
- Deliver training as required to front end users of the System and provide feedback on corrective action to improve performance.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong knowledge of insurance markets and products
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, able to communicate well at all levels, particularly with Clients
- Attention to detail, with high level focus on quality
- Ability to provide insight into data capture and analyse/ resolve complex problems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a team to high standards in tight timelines