Senior FX Sales Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Senior FX Sales Executive to work for one of the UK's leading foreign exchange and payments brokerage based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As an experienced Senior FX Sales Executive you will be sourcing corporate organisations that deal in FX and International Payments. You will be excellent at identifying key decision makers within an organisation and have the ability to build an excellent rapport at all levels. As Senior FX Sales Executive you will be tenacious and have the hunger to succeed within a very rewarding company who are at the forefront of the FX industry.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Source organisations that deal in foreign exchange
- Identify key decision makers
- Generate leads through the use of CRM system, websites and directories
- Close new business opportunities
- Obtain clear and concise information from key decision makers
- Identify customer need and motivations by using fact finding techniques
Person specification: -
- MUST have at least 2 years' sales experience within the FX market
- MUST have knowledge of FX trading
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Positive and can do attitude
- Excellent numeracy and sound administrative skills
This is a full time permanent position working Monday - Friday, 8am - 5:30pm with a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 p/a plus bonus earnings (£46k OTE). Benefits include: - private healthcare, gym membership & pension scheme.
To apply for the position of Senior FX Sales Executive, then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design