Office Assistant for a Property Construction Company Temp to pe
3 days left
- Full Time
A professional Project Management Building Company based in the City is currently seeking an Office Assistant to provide assistance to the Marketing team, assist the directors and general administration for the organisation as and when needed. This is a temp to perm role.
Based in their offices in near Cannon Street, you will be responsible for providing efficient administrative support. As such, responsibilities will include:
· Assistance with organising company events
· Putting together capability documents
· Update CVs when required
· Edit documents when required
· Diary Management (book meeting rooms / set up meetings both internal and external)
· General admin - binding / scanning / copying / printing
· Typing - Fee proposals, Agendas, Minutes, Capability Documents, Letters etc.
· Putting together PowerPoints (few and far between)
· Formatting documents 50% excel and 50% word
· Help setting up and clearing meeting rooms.
· Offer Reception Cover when needed
· Keeping the office tidy
· Other duties that may occur.
To be successful for this role you must have proven experience as a strong office administrator and good Knowledge in Excel.
If this role sounds ideal for you, please apply.