2 days left
- Full Time
A Medium sized Media Agency, based in Central London, is recruiting a Finance Manager for their growing and vibrant team. You will manage a medium sized team and will report to the Financial Controller (FC).
* Oversee the finance function, to Management Accounts, and report to the FC
* Responsible for a team of 6 finance staff, ranging from Newly Qualified to Accounts Payable
* Carry out training, appraisals and team meetings when necessary
* Liaise with the FC to put together Budgets and Forecasts.
* Assist with the annual audit process
* Assist with making the day to day finance more efficient; improve processes and procedures
* ACCA or CIMA Qualified (or equivalent)
* At least 2 years post qualified experience (PQE)
* Ideally, experience using Maconomy
* Strong Microsoft Excel ability
* Able to manage a team
You will be working for a growing company who can provide good pay, great benefits and realistic internal progression opportunities.