A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Controller to join a well-established and entrepreneurial company in this newly created role. Supporting the Group Finance Director, this position will suit someone with a strong accountancy practice background and subsequent experience in a commercial role in industry. Our client is looking to recruit a team-player to fit into their well-established finance team, who is commercially astute and happy to be 'hands on’ when needed.
- Preparation of Group Statutory Accounts and consolidations
- Production of quarterly reports to the Board
- Tax planning - including Corporation Tax, Personal Tax, Inheritance Tax, Trusts etc.
- Dealing with CIS queries
- Dealing with VAT complexities
- FCA compliance
- Budgets and forecasts
- Mentoring and development of the finance team
- Cash management and cost control
- Liaising with Banks, Auditors, HMRC etc.
- Recommend/Implement process improvements
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or Equivalent
- Accountancy Practice background and property experience
- Strong Tax Experience
- Strong understanding of accountancy software's and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Team player as well as experience liaising at Board level
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.