5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an International Fashion/Sports Brand Licensing business with well-known brands and licensees worldwide. The European arm has a small head office in Central London and due to continued expansion of its brand portfolio, now has an excellent Finance Manager opportunity.
The role will report the European Brand/Operations Director and the European Finance Director, both based in London. The role will work closely with the European Finance Director and in time will take on more responsibility. Working in a small team, the role will involve:-
- Monthly reporting of license / royalty revenue and sales data, liaising closely with Sales and Brand Directors
- Production of monthly management accounts and maintenance of ledgers
- Statutory reporting under GAAP and oversee the annual audit
- VAT compliance, treasury work, bank management, supplier management and liaise with outsourced payroll providers
- Gain a familiarity with client licence agreements, liaising with legal team to ensure correct treatment
- Take on further responsibility from the European Finance Director
The role will require strong Excel skills. Knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP would be useful but is not essential. A pragmatic and hands-on approach is necessary with good communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. An excellent career move in an interesting industry.