Income Officer r - 6 month fixed term contract
5 days left
- Full Time
My client, a leading London housing association based in London are looking for a Income Officer to join them on a fixed term contract for 6 months . This position is to start asap.
I am looking for candidates who have court experience within the housing sector. If candidates have an understanding of the Welfare Reform this is highly desirable.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Chase debt over the telephone and via email from tenants who haven't paid
- Provide advice, information and support for effective income collection service to customers across all tenures for current debt as required
- Work to allocated targets, KPIs and service standards promoting and participating in a performance and results orientated culture.
- All databases and management software systems (e.g. Northgate and CRM) are updated promptly and to a good standard allowing for other colleagues to understand entries and update customers when enquiries are made.
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with relevant internal colleagues and external organisations including Local Authorities and advice and support agencies on issues relating to Welfare and Benefits
Essential: Candidates must have income officer experience within the housing sector.
Desirable: Candidates have used Northgate stystem and have chased debt.
Please get in touch ASAP if you are interested in this role and are immediately available or on a one week notice period.