Mortgage Advisor - Employed - Leads provided
Are you a driven, self-motivated and an ambitious individual willing to go the extra mile?
Are you looking to develop your career in Mortgage advice leading up to becoming a successful Financial Advisor?
We invite you to join an established Financial Services practice in an employed role with all leads and hands on training provided to succeed in the role?
The ideal candidate will be CeMAP 1 or R01 qualified and must have previously worked within a Banking, Accountancy/Financial Institution or target based Sales environment.
- Proactively contacting clients to arrange meetings either at the office or at client's business/residence.
- Conducting in-depth fact finds and reviews of clients mortgage and protection needs.
- Researching lending criteria and advising on solutions best suited to clients requirements in a compliant manner.
- Liaising with mortgage lenders, protection providers and other professionals to progress case to successful completion.
- Flair for 'selling' the idea/concept.
- Articulate and fluent in written and spoken English with rapport building skills.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills with ability to build lasting relationships.
- Highly numerate, organised, methodical, analytical and disciplined.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Please note, a standard Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be done before final appointment. More information can be found atwww.direct.gov.uk