Graduate Trainee Sales Consultant
An Engineering Software Solutions Provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Graduate Trainee Sales Consultant will work internally to generate new business and support Senior Sales Consultants.
- Work within a team to generate leads for the Senior Sales Executives to sell Engineering Software packages and other related solutions/software.
- The Sales Consultant will work and develop on a training programme with the aim of becoming a Field Sales Executive ideally within two years.
- Create new leads via cold calling and other various methods.
- Hand over leads to the Sales Management team.
- Learn and develop existing skillset to become a successful Senior Sales Consultant working on the whole sales lifecycle.
- Sell training and software solutions to existing customers and clients.
- Update the CRM system and generate progress reports when requested.
- Learn how to communicate on a technical level to Engineers and non-technical staff.
- Assist Senior Sales Consultants with appointment setting, customer projects and training seminars.
- As the Training Programme progresses, you will be trained on how to organise and run own training seminars, follow through with new leads and potentially meet with prospective clients and learn how to close deals which best suit the company and customer.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to Degree level
- Previous work experience within a customer facing role, or a telephone based role, ideally within a Sales based role.
- Ideally possess a keen interest in Mechanical Engineering or Product Design.
- An enthusiastic and driven attitude towards work.
- Show a strong aptitude to learn about new products.
- Extremely professional telephone manner with the ability to build an instant rapport with customers.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Friendly, outgoing and positive nature.
- Driving licence.
- South East or North West