6 days left
- Part Time
Financial Controller for one of Europe hottest FinTech companies (FinTech50, Everline Disruptor of the Year); report to Operations Manager
This is an amazing opportunity to form a key part of one of Europe`s hottest FinTech companies (FinTech50, Everline Disruptor of the Year). Since launching in 2014, they has been growing very quickly being supported by an impressive suite of angel investors.
The company is looking for a full time or part time financial controller to help them with their bookkeeping, monthly reporting and loan book audit requirements.
About the role:
- Develop monthly financial statements to be used in reporting to Management and Board of Directors
- On-going bookkeeping including creation of cash ledger, balance sheet and financial statements
- Define and monitor monthly MI to surface potential issues and where appropriate prepare adequate process to resolve cash accounting issues
- Audit financial transactions to ensure cash collections have been received in a timely manner
- Review key CommuterClub loan transactions and identify issues in loan calculations
- Manage cash flow, payment runs and ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Accounting experience necessary
- Full time or part time subject to discussion
What they're looking for:
- Accounting experience with post-qualification experience (no need for full certification but it is a bonus). Preferably member of a professional accounting body
- Experience in financial services, preferably in credit
- An organised and self-motivated individual
- Comfort working with financial transactions and audit
- Experience developing and implementing financial control processes
- Excel as a must
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment in a fast-growing company
- An attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, drive and persistence
- Confident using Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Excel and Word
Salary and benefits
A unique experience to be part of a truly exciting, dynamic FinTech start-up in the UK. Things will move fast, and every day will be different but you will be a key part of building a fast growing and innovative organisation. On the job training and mentoring from the management team.
- Salary from £30k per annum depending on experience
- Free lunch Fridays
- Amazing office location in Shoreditch
To apply for the Financial Controller role, please send a copy of your CV and a short covering letter by using the apply button provided.