Near to Sudbury CO11
up to £25,000pa plus bonus
Restaurant Manager required in Suffolk for this picturesque luxury hotel with a kitchen Headed by a Multi Award Winning chef. They currently hold 2AA Rosettes and they require a Restaurant Manager who is passionate and dedicated to driving their business forward. They are producing a very high level of cuisine which is all sourced locally and only the best ingredients used. This venue offers a well-established and well respected service to locals and visitors alike. Their amazing restaurant has a traditional style, exceptional service and a team that exceeds every guest's expectations
• This Hotel had two restaurants a brasserie and fine dining hall.
• The fine dining restaurant serves up to 80 covers per service within a cosy and elegant dining room.
• They have banqueting therefore offering the opportunity to learn both restaurant and banqueting.
• The food is Modern British with Classical undertones.
• Our Client is seeking a Restaurant Manager who has a can-do positive attitude and a real team player.
• The right manager should be packed full of energy and enthusiasm, have a passion for front of house , be hardworking, but also has a great sense of humour to keep the happy, enjoyable atmosphere of the existing front of house team.
• As Restaurant Manager, you have a good working knowledge of pay role be able to delegate and communicate with the chefs.
• You must have proven previous experience within a similar position and establishment.
• You will be keen to show your own leadership and management skills and train and mentor the existing stable team.
Manager Skills :
• Is proactive and hands on, with an eye for detail;
• Passionate about service and food quality standards
• Hold a Personal licence
• ensure all guests have a great experience and only the best will do.
• Works well in a team.
• Can handle the pressures of working in the restaurant and dealing with all paperwork.
• Pay packet of £23,000- £25,000pa
• Friendly team
- Live Inn available