Customer Service Team Leader
Ridgeons are looking to recruit a driven and motivated individual to help manage the Customer Service team within our branch. You will be responsible for leading and motivating your team to ensure high levels of customer service are met.
Customer Service Team Leaders are required to complete the following:
- Day to day management of the Customer Service team.
- Ensure that the team strive to meet the Extraordinary Customer Service standards at all times.
- Lead, motivate and encourage their team.
- Where necessary, assist the supervisor/manager in carrying out recruitment, deployment and if required, the discipline of team members and inductions.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong team leading skills
- Have good people skills
- Be customer service focussed
- Have a full UK Driving Licence.
- Forklift trained or the ability to learn.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Be literate and numerate.
- Have good product knowledge or the ability to learn.
Why work for Ridgeons?
The Ridgeon Group are passionate about our people and offer a range of benefits to engage our employees. We offer a competitive package including an employee benefits platform with access to hundreds of discounts, an outstanding staff discount, company bonus scheme with the opportunity to earn up to a month’s salary, contributory pension scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, child care vouches and much more.
If you are ready to Build a Better Career, please apply online today.