Business Risk Manager x3 Financial Services
7 days left
- Full Time
A prestigious wealth management company in London is looking for 3 Business risk managers. 2 for the Piccadilly branch and the other to work in Canary Wharf, the Canary Wharf one will oversee the other two.
The successful candidates must come from a wealth management/financial services background.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Ensures the Head of Business and Area Manager Business Risk are appraised of progress in relation to the management of existing key risks
- Liaises with the Field Management Team to ensure mechanisms and action plans are in place (and their effectiveness reviewed) to successfully manage the Business Unit’s key risks
- Assists in the communication of key regulatory issues to the Partnership where requested
- Liaises with Office Administration regarding the maintenance of the required Business Unit Risk Management records
- Maintains close working relationships with the Field Management Team
- Provides feedback and coaching (on a one-to-one or group basis) in relation to learning needs identified during business filing and/or legal checking regarding technical competency and/or quality of documentation
- Provides feedback and coaching in relation to the outcome of Partner Consultancy visits (where appropriate)
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Ensures the Management Development Programme (incorporated in the Risk Management meeting process) is applied and managed effectively within the Business Unit
• Investigates any issues that arise in conjunction with the Accreditation process at Business Unit level
• Informs FMT of any relevant Partner development issues identified
• Audits the quality and quantity of the Field Management Team T&C scheme documentation (including Financial Monitoring) and provides feedback to improve competency where required
• Undertakes Financial Monitoring meetings with selected 'at risk’ Partners
Fantastic opportunity for the candidate with the right financial services risk background.