Nordics Marketing Manager Education - Swedish
My client is one of the worlds biggest players in technology, and they are looking for someone to work on marketing their hardware and online platform for Education.
As the marketing manager for our Education products in the Nordics, you you will drive consideration and adoption of our education solutions in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway. You will be responsible for the complete marketing experience - from competitive analysis and positioning to messaging, external communications and events. This would entail working closely with a cross-functional team across sales, product and PR to connect teachers and students with the magic of our education solutions.
- Drive and continuously improve consideration and adoption of our education solutions in the Nordics
- Identify, maintain, evolve and refresh our customer's voice in the Nordics, developing user stories and integrating them into key marketing messages.
- Own and optimise the online presence for our Education products in all Nordic markets
- Prioritise, plan, deliver and evaluate frequent online and live events for the education audience
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure effective marketing support of their sales strategy.
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand the product launches & communications relevant for Nordic markets and ensure products continue to evolve to address user & market needs.
- Support our partner ecosystem with partner marketing initiatives.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Mid-to-Senior level experience of sales/marketing
- Experience with customer-centric marketing (awareness, segmentation, messaging)
- Ability to prioritise amongst a large number of projects and tasks
- Experience crafting targeted communications, including websites, emails, presentations
- Strong people skills to build relationships with our current and potential users
- Experience organising and executing small and large scale events
- Project experience working across teams/groups to bring them together toward common goals
- Ideally a prior experience in and a HUGE passion for education
- Fluent in Swedish.