7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: South East
You will be joining an established and welcoming Project Management team..
The role of Project Manager is vital to oversee the successful coordination and implementation of accepted electrical projects across the region, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget. As a Project Manager, you will be involved in a number of exciting projects across the commercial and residential sector, including developments by some of the UK's biggest construction firms.
If you have what it takes to be part of a growing company, with exciting opportunities, we'd love to hear from you!
- Ensure the job has been pre-vetted including risk assessment and liaison with land owners.
- Project manage multiple multi-utility sites including Residential and Industrial and Commercial, agreeing timescales, costs and resources needed.
- Develop good relationships with Architects, Consultants and Customers, negotiating with contractors and suppliers of materials and services and ensuring sub-contractors have all the relevant training tickets/qualifications, competency and health and safety training.
- Deliver the project at the expected level of quality, performance, safety and cost maintaining excellent commercial awareness and budget control.
- Work to achieve excellent customer service principles.
- Use improved working techniques to increase efficiency.
- Be flexible and work safely and efficiently on customers' asset distribution systems.
- HNC - Electrical Engineering or other equivalent qualification.
- IOSH or NEBOSH Health & Safety qualification.
- Knowledge of LV & HV Networks Health & Safety and CDM regulations and Industrial hazards and Health and Safety Precautions.
- Previous ESI experience in engineering role.
- Understanding of legal processes with cable easements, wayleaves and land acquisition.