6 days left
- Full Time
The Client - A global trading company that is owned and managed by trading professionals are looking for a Finance Director for their London office. Trading over all major asset classes on various electronic exchanges around the world, they have a strong record of success through all market conditions.
The London office of this global business has the feel of a small start-up with the benefits of being part of one of the leading trading firms in the world.
The role -
- Management of the UK Accounting and Finance team which supports the European business
- Work very closely with the Global Accounting and Finance department to help develop the financial processes and systems.
- To critically assess current finance processes, controls and procedures and improve these processes in-line with company growth aspirations
- Introduce and maintain cost centre reporting for functional areas of the business
- Supply the board with relevant and accurate financial reporting information and work to improve the quality and efficiency of financial indicators to help board decision.
- Hold the Systems and Control Controlled Function (CF28)
- To deliver and act as the key point of contact for the audit process and production of the financial statements
- Commercially assess and provide information based on financial data for new venues to the business development team
- Ensure new business activities are implemented correctly within the finance infrastructure
Key skills -
- Qualified accountant with minimum of 7 years Post qualification experience
- Minimum educational level of Bachelors degree
- Strong communicator with ability to operate across various organizational disciplines
- Broad experience covering both management and financial reporting
- Experience working in an equivalent regulated environment
- Proven track record of system and control enhancements
- Strong experience with Microsoft office products