Nursery Room Leader Job in Worthing
7 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic nursery in Worthing are seeking a nursery room leader. You will need your level 3 qualification, an excellent knowledge of the EYFS and previous supervisory experience as you will be leading and supervising a small staff team.
This setting is a well-established well respected nursery, operating a 70 place nursery and forest school on campus for students, staff and the wider community. The nursery is open to children age 6 weeks to 5 years and is currently open all year round, Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 6pm. Accessible childcare and education of the highest quality is provided in excellent, purpose-built facilities, to meet the demands of parents.
- Maintaining appropriate records for children including carrying out assessments, observations and supporting staff to plan for and asses their key children
- Ensuring the Nursery Managers and Deputy Manager are supported. Informing the Deputy Manager and Nursery Managers of issues within the room.
- Meeting with parents and discuss their children development regularly.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with parents/carers.
- Arranging and carry out settling sessions with new children and parents.
- Leading room meetings with staff.
- Attending meetings once a month outside of normal working hours.
- Giving feedback to staff within the room on their performance. Providing support and guidance where necessary.
- Supporting work experience students within your room providing feedback to them and their tutors.
- Attending staff meetings, briefings and team meetings and participate fully in discussions about work.Any other duties reasonably delegated by the Principal and nursery manager
Salary ranging from £15,900 - £16,976 depending on experience.