2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer required by our client - a successful Managed Services Provider based in London.
As part of a strong group of Engineer's, you will join a team who's primary responsibility is to handle ongoing substantial projects for their clients, including: Server technology upgrades, SAN storage, virtualisation environments, LAN & WAN networking and routing), along with day-to-day support.
- You will be a 2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer responsible for IT systems, including LAN, WAN, VOIP infrastructure, conferencing, desktops, server and network systems.
- Network and infrastructure project management and implementation
- Operating, updating and developing monitoring solutions to ensure system health
- Extensive Microsoft OS support experience, including Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Windows server administration skills and experience (2008/2012/2012 R2)
- A good understanding of VoIP, IP networking, TCP/IP and connectivity, including configuration of switches, routers and firewalls
- Strong exposure to SAN Storage
- Genuine understanding of Active Directory and configuring group policies
- Strong understanding and exposure to VMware
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer to join a highly technical team and assist in both providing day-to-day support and working on a number of critical projects for clients.
Our client are looking to interview immediately for this position.