Financial Services Administrator
A long term client of Cameron James' who are well known across the home counties are looking for an administrator to join their busy team. Due to recent internal promotions, an opportunity has arisen for a Junior Paraplanner / IFA Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy firm, and if you are experienced in Pensions/Life Administration or have worked at an IFA in your last role, this could be the role for you!
As the successful candidate you will enjoy responsibilities in:
- All aspects of new business processing, from arranging the initial client meeting for the adviser, to placing on the system and creating client packs
- Obtain quotations from pension, life/protection and investment providers, liaise with the BDMs at these firms and chase information for clients where necessary
- Pull together valuation reports and assist with annual file reviews, compile basic suitability reports to FCA standard
- Assist with ad-hoc administration such as post, filing, scanning and answering basic and general enquiries
You will need to have the following skills to do this successfully:
- Some proven knowledge/experience of Financial Services, with particular regard to pensions, life and investments
- Strong IT skills, an ability to quickly pick up new systems and a good familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- A positive and polished demeanour, whereby you are able to easily build rapport with clients and other stakeholders
- Administration experience and a desire to learn, strong organisational skills and an ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
As a junior role, this will offer extensive training and development opportunities which is rare within this market. This is an excellent opportunity for you if you are someone with some Financial Services experience looking for somewhere you can receive training.
Salary is offered at £16,000-£22,000 as a starting point, will be reviewed regularly, and study support for the Diploma in Financial Advice is on offer.