4 days left
- Full Time
Set up in 2011, this technology, data driven platform has attracted almost £30m of investment. Boasting an already impressive client list (including Deliveroo and LinkedIn), their online tool uniquely combines company information and uncovers risks, as well as further business opportunities. Currently, over 175,000 businesses use the platform and this is increasing rapidly.
They are now on the hunt for a new Sales Representative to help drive the company, business and client base forward.
In this Sales Representative graduate job, you will be working closely with the senior Business Development Managers to create a strong pipeline of business by qualifying inbound leads and driving the outbound as well. You will be integral to the company's growth and ready to dive straight in from the get-go.
In this Sales Representative graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the sales operations team and the Business Development Managers to identify customer issues
- Helping supply the Business Development Managers with a pipeline brimming with meetings and potential business
- Contributing to the ambitious sales and growth target for the company, adding all the value you can
- Hitting achievable weekly KPIs and monthly targets
- Engaging with clients and customers on a daily basis - uncovering needs, understanding difficulties and introducing an innovative solution
What we're looking for?
- Degree educated, ideally an upper second class honours or higher
- Some experience within a customer service, CRM or previous sales role would be beneficial
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills; someone engaging and compelling will go far
- A driven, ambitious attitude; driving business and prospecting is a large element to this role
- Proactive nature, through engaging with new clients and nurturing the customers of tomorrow
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively; you will be running your own desk as well as supporting the wider team
- A passion for learning and a curious, inquisitive attitude
What else is on offer?
- A clear and structured onboarding plan
- Unrivalled progression; you can see exactly where your hard work will take you with the progression within the business
- Highly meritocratic position where hard work is rewarded
- Super cool offices near Old Street, with stocked fridges and fruit on a daily basis
- The opportunity to work closely with a diverse group of individuals, and really make an impact
Looking for Sales Representative graduate jobs and eager to delve into the ever-evolving technology scene? Waste no time and apply for this Sales Representative graduate job in London today!