Job: Maintenance Engineer
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to earn a salary of £35-45K working for an established company in Cambridgeshire. Work for a company that spans internationally with fantastic career progression opportunities for any ambitious applicants.
The successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have good electrical and mechanical skills with key experience with PLC fault finding and SCADA proficiencies. Prompt diagnosis and repair skills will be required and experience in the food industry would be advantageous.
- HND/HNC or equivalent in engineering discipline
- Formal electrical & mechanical qualifications
- Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance Skills
- PLC fault finding
- SCADA/SAP experience
- Troubleshooting & diagnostic skills
- Risk Assessment experience
- Food Industry & Food Manufacturing experience & knowledge
This role offers a challenging opportunity any experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an established company with serious career progression opportunities. If this role is of interest please click apply now!
Premier are acting as an employment agency