IT Support Engineer
An IT Support Engineer with experience supporting Windows and Network infrastructure experience is required for a growing Telecoms/IT Services company in Central London (West End) on a permanent basis.
Role: IT Support Engineer
Salary: Up to £22,000pa + benefits
Location: Central London (West End)
Our client is recruiting for an IT support engineer. They need an excellent communicator, someone who thinks outside the box and is a good problem solver.
This is working for a growing Telecoms/IT Services company with exciting career prospects.
You will provide a wide range of support and services - both at client-site and remotely - to the client-base of SMEs, including the following:
- Implementations - setting up an IT network including server administration, all h/w and s/w configuration, network infrastructure, back-ups, systems upgrades etc.
- Support - providing telephone and on-site support to users and senior managers, ranging from basic enquiries to resolving complex issues
Skills & experience required:
- You will have had some previous experience in an IT server-level support role including providing hands-on and telephone support
- You will have a broad range of technical skills, mainly in Windows technologies at a systems and server level, with some network knowledge as well
- Excellent communications skills - able to confidently deal with customers in a professional and credible way
- Key competencies: good team-player willing to 'get stuck in’; enthusiastic attitude; ability to use own initiative; friendly manner
- A high level of interest in IT, keeping abreast of new products and technologies
You will work alongside the IT director who can mentor you and assist in larger projects.
The office is based in the heart of the West End, very close to Oxford Circus tube station.
Send your CV ASAP - Further Details on Application
Orbis Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.