My clients team has identified the need to hire a junior Paraplanner to ensure that the team continues to deliver and succeed within the market. You will be tasked with providing full support to a financial adviser to ensure clients receive a first-class service.
Our Client is a highly regarded Independent financial advisors that specialise in all aspects of savings, investments and retirement planning based in the centre of London.
You be working in a supportive company who offer help and support to all professionals who wish to expand their development or business growth and a generous company benefit structure.
- Providing relevant documentation ahead of FPC client meetings
- Obtaining relevant research relating to proposed advice
- Compiling suitability letters based on the advice being given
- Processing new business
- Accurate completion of compliance requirements
- Responding to client queries
- Maintaining client records
- Liaising with providers
- Ensuring the administrative requirements are completed for the Client Review Process
- Proactively maintain a high level of client service
- Previous experience within the IFA practices
- Certificate in Financial Planning or Certificate in Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- FCA understanding of regulations and Retail products, and their practical application
Synonyms: Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career